The Singing Cop

Jay Curtman - A Christian, a husband, A father, A Singer, And a Law Man - In that order.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Faith in God?

Well, it has been another week so I thought I might add a new post to this Blog thing! I made it through another week working at the prison. A prison is not a great place for a Christian to work but I guess it would be an even worse place for a Christian to live! Teresa and I are planning on taking the boys and Judy (my MIL) to Poplar Bluff to see the President of the United States tomorrow! I am thoroughly convinced that if God's people would vote according to His will on the moral issues (abortion, homosexual agendas) That God would bless us abundantly in all other areas! Why don't we have the faith to even see that...Let alone act upon it? It's funny how we can have the faith in God to forgive us from our sins and to provide us with an eternal home in Heaven but there is no way we will trust him with our finances! Actually, I guess it's not funny at all....kinda sad! Even so, Lord, come quickly! We will be going back to the Nazarene church near the end of this month to sing for their revival service. I hope we can get around the poor sound system....guess I just need faith. LOL!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home