The Singing Cop

Jay Curtman - A Christian, a husband, A father, A Singer, And a Law Man - In that order.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

John Ashcroft, Gospel Music and Speeding Tickets

Well, I know I keep putting off this Blog thing and I guess it's time to update it. I have been ill again....situational hypertension is what the Doc called it. A few other things added to it. Brent just got back from church camp. He had a good time. My dad is supposed to call me this morning. We are going to meet in Sikeston. He is on his way back from preaching a revival in Mississippi. My website @ www.soundclick.com/jaycurtman is doing well. I have had about 90 full downloads from the music page this month alone.

My neighbor Joe and his wife, Nikki just had a baby boy. He sure is proud. Joe is 21 yrs old and this is their first!

Do you like 70's Vintage Gospel Music? Are you a John Ashcroft fan? I do not support this website but I do love some of the music found on this page....check it out?
John Ashcroft & Max Bacon / TRUTH

I recently took up walking - 1st part of June. I bought a hydration pack and a little RCA Lyra MP3 player. I have lost a few pounds and gotten a LOT of energy.

I am also now a reserve police officer for Bloomfield. I am going to try to take a firearms instructor course this fall. I have written 2 traffic tickets since I started up. One for 43 MPH in a 25 zone and one for 47/25. I am not big on writting traffic tickets but these were in a residential area where kids were playing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home