The Singing Cop

Jay Curtman - A Christian, a husband, A father, A Singer, And a Law Man - In that order.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Little boy with the painted toe nails feeds goats!

Well, it is September 23! That means it is the day before Teresa's birthday! I only get to have 11 days of being one year older then her....so to speak. She turns 34 tomorow. Like I did on the 13th. You may be asking yourself..."I wonder what he got her???" Well....I'm not gonna tell :) !
I am sick as a dog tonight...I think I may have caught something at work. I am probably going to have to call in tonight...it is all I can do just to sit here and type this. Teresa took the boys to the county fair tonight. I would have loved to have gone. Last year it was such a joy to see little Seth giggling as he fed the goats! Little ones do say the darndest things. Last night after our nightly ritual of telling stories, singing Sunday School songs, and praying, I put Seth in his crib for the night. He started crying and said "Daddy...can't sleep" I asked him why and he said, "I nervous!" Hmmmm....what does a 2 yr old have to be nervous about. Then again...this same kid is "sceeerd" of the moon! Seth got into our office last week and found a bottle of white-out. He then proceeded to paint every last one of his toe nails with it! Brent came home with a very good report card this week. He is doing real well. Teresa and I have to run to Park Hills monday so that I can take a National Govt. test, then we have to run back to prepare for another concert that night.
Want to meet some one interesting? Check out the link to Penguin's Ponderings at the lower right hand corner of this site. Dawn Harvey has a basket full of kids and a wonderful husband. I went to College with her back in 89-91! We lost touch for a while but then she found me on "ICQ"...which I no longer use. She is one of my trusted friends and a fair and honest critic of my music. She and her husband Rob own a computer/internet business.
Thanks to every one who has visited this little corner of my virtual world and left your digitized monicer! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home