The Singing Cop

Jay Curtman - A Christian, a husband, A father, A Singer, And a Law Man - In that order.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

WARNING: Teenager in the house!!!

Today we celebrated Brent's 13th birthday...which isn't until Monday. Teresa made a real good caramel cake. We gave Brent a racing game for his Game Cube, another Sponge Bob game, and a pair of jeans. He's happy with that! :) Not much else is going on here. I have to work tonight but then I'm off for the weekend. We are going to take Brent to Outback Steakhouse Monday...that's where he said he'd like to go. Teresa doesn't care for it but I like it. I ate there several times back when I was an Extradition Agent and traveling all over this great country. I ate some pretty good food back in those days. I've had Elk, Buffalo, and ostrich. The ostrich was my favorite. Always wanted to try gator but never got around to it. Seth seemed to enjoy Brent's birthday too. Well children, time for me to sign off so I can shave, shower, and perty myself up for work. Godspeed!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home