The Singing Cop

Jay Curtman - A Christian, a husband, A father, A Singer, And a Law Man - In that order.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Just a note!

It has been a busy day. I have been studying for a National Government test that I need to take tomorow in Park Hills. I have also been working on a few sound tracks for "Our Calling"....a new southern gospel quartet that is forming and it looks like a may be singing with them. Brent is outside playing basketball with a friend, Seth is napping, and Teresa is in the kitchen fixin' up her famous pork chops! YUM! The latest news is that we have added a digital keyboard to the studio. A Yamaha. It has a great sound and a disk drive so I am able to create midi files or just save something I am working on. Well...I guess I'll close for now...not much elst to "report"