The Singing Cop

Jay Curtman - A Christian, a husband, A father, A Singer, And a Law Man - In that order.

Monday, October 25, 2004

My yard is paved with gold!

Hey! Another weekend! Huuuurahhhh! Everybody here is doin...Nothin' but fine! This link goes to the web site of the late great Jake Hess. My all time favorite gospel singer. Elvis was once asked who his favorite singer was and he replied without batting an eye Jake Hess! Jake was troubled with bad health most of his life but whenever some body asked him how he was doing he always replied, "Nothin' but fine!"

We are planning on taking a drive through the country when Brent gets home from school! We use to do that quite regularly but haven't done it in a while. The leaves are turning and falling and my yard looks like it has been paved with gold. I don't believe in raking! I think if the Lord doesn't want the leaves on my yard He will blow them away....which He always does eventually anyway. But as for me....I really don't care! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home